TERMS & CONDITIONS - 12 Days of Skincare Giveaway ‘23
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
TERMS & CONDITIONS - 12 Days of Skincare Giveaway ‘23
Start 11th December 2023 10:00 AM AEST
End: 22nd December 2023 2:00 PM AEST [A1]
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
ABN: 98 613 297 813
Suite 204 / 120 Bay Street
Entry to the Promotion is open worldwide, who fulfil the method of entry requirements and have a public profile at time of entry/ending. Entrants must
For all collaborated posts the entrant must also follow the brand partner for eligible entry
Details of prizes
The Prize consists of the chance to win:
12 Days of Prizes
Day one: Protect & Glow - Sunny Daze Hydrating Drops / Be Bronze (10 winners - worth over $70.98 AUD)
Day two: Collaboration with Mermade Hair - A Mermade 32mm Pro Hair Waver, Interchangeable Blow Dry Brush, Heatless Curls Kit, Styling Brush, Hair Towel, Jumbo No Crease Clips, Grip Clips and a $400 Bondi Sands Skincare Pack (1 winner - worth over $800 AUD)
Day Three: Mask Me Duo - Bondi Babe Clay Mask / Face Glaze Hydrating Mask ( 10 winners - worth over $400 AUD)
Day Four: Collaboration with Lash Rehab - Eyebrow Serum, EyeLash Serum, Mascara Growth Serum, Eyelash Curler and a Bondi Sands Ultimate Skincare ( 2 Winners - worth over $800 AUD)
Day Five: Clearer Skin Bundle- Fresh’n Up Gel Cleanser / Begin Again Serum / Day Dream Whipped Moisturiser / Bondi Babe Clay Mask / Everyday Skincare Headband (10 Winners worth over 700 AUD)
Day Six: Collaboration with Papinelle- Papinelle's luxury silk pyjama set in pink, our Ultimate Skincare Bundle, Squeaky Clean Cleansing Pads and our gorgeous Everyday Skincare Cosmetic bag ( 2 winners - worth over $800 AUD)
Day Seven: Super Serums Bundle - Gold’n Hour Vitamin C Serum / Thirsty Skin Hyaluronic Acid Serum / Fountain Of Youth Bakuchiol Serum / Begin Again Serum / Plump It Up Peptide Serum / Everyday Skincare Headband (5 winners - worth over $450 AUD)
Day Eight: Collaboration with Slick Stick - Slick Stick's viral Everyday Hairbrush, Wax Double Pack, Silky Scrunchie Set, Triple HAir Bundle, Healthy Hair Duo, Heatless Velcro Rollers and a $500 Everyday Skincare Pack ( 2x winners - worth over $2,000 AUD)
Day Nine: Skincare Starter Pack / Cosmetic Bag - Fresh’n Up Gel Cleanser / Wonder Potion Hero Oil / Daydream Whipped Moisturiser / Sunny Daze SPF 50 Moisturiser / Every Day Skincare Headband (2 Winners - worth over 205.60 AUD)
Day Ten: Collaboration with The Beauty Fridge - The iconic 6L Beauty Fridge, $100 Beauty Fridge Voucher and a $300 Everyday Skincare - If winner is outside Australia / New Zealand they will receive a substitute Beauty Fridge from similar brand / website (2 winners- worth over $1,400 AUD)
Day Eleven:Ultimate Skin care Bundle / Be Bronze / Sunny Daze Hydrating Drops / Cosmetic Bag - Fresh’n Up Gel Cleanser / Buff’n Polish Gentle Chemical Exfoliant / Gold’n Hour Vitamin C Serum / Thirsty Skin Hyaluronic Acid Serum / Fountain Of Youth Bakuchiol Serum / Begin Again Vitamin B3 Serum / Wonder Potion Hero Oil / Daydream Whipped Moisturiser / Sweet Dreams Night Moisturiser / Eye Spy Eye Cream / Bondi Babe Clay Mask / Sunny Daze SPF 50 Moisturiser / Everyday Skincare Headband ( 1 winner - worth over 280 AUD)
Day Twelve: $1,000 AUD paid via PayPal or VISA gift card / $99 AUD Crosley VOYAGER RECORD PLAYER Model Number CR8017B-AM / $300 AUD / The Vinyl Store Record Voucher / $250 AUD Online Inka Art House Voucher / Etoile Crystal SLIMLINE Vanity Mirror (Feature Pack) $550 AUD / ( 1 winner - worth over $3,000 AUD)
(All prizes are subject to change based on availability and at Bondi Sands discretion. In any instance a prize cannot be redeemed or shipped via Bondi Sands websites a replacement prize will be sent to similar or lesser value)
Total number of prizes
30 Days with of prizes over 12 days
Total prize value
Total prize value: $ 10,906.58 AUD (over 30 days, not as one total amount)
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
Maximum number of entries
48 winners will be randomly selected. The 48 winners will be selected at 3pm from all valid entries from the competition post comments after 24 hours of posting the original competition post. The final giveaway on the 22nd will be announced on Instagram stories on the 23rd December 5 winners will be randomly selected.
The 48 winners will be selected at 3pm from all valid entries from the competition post comments. Only valid for winners in eligible areas where Bondi Sands shipping permits. (substitute prize will be allocated if unable to be shipped)
Notification of winners
The 48 winners will be tagged 24 hours after posting via Instagram Stories. They will need to email email@example.com to claim. The winners will be tagged onInstagram stories on the Bondi Sands Skincare Instagram account. They will be asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, email address, postal address and contact number.
Public announcement of winners
The 48 winners will be notified via Instagram Story (Bondisandsskincare)
Unclaimed prize draw
If the prize(s) are unclaimed by 27th February 2024, at 2:00 PM AEST. New winners will be selected and original winners will forfeit their prize
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
Unclaimed prize winner(s) will be notified via email no later than 10th January 2024, at 5:00 PM AEST.
Public announcement of winners from unclaimed prize draw
Unclaimed prize winner(s) will not be publicly announced.
Terms & Conditions of entry
- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- Entry is open globally. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, including the competition permit providers TPAL (Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
- The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
- The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
- Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
- The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
- The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winner(s) name and state/territory of residence will be published in accordance with the Public announcement of winners section of the Schedule (if applicable).
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- If despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either resupplying such goods or services as form part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no circumstances will an entrant or the Promoter have any liability to the other for any loss or damage suffered which is indirect or consequential in nature, including without limitation any loss of profit, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, or loss of business opportunity.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
- The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter, who may use the entrants' names, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promoter ordinarily resides. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
- Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram; and to release Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.